Old 15-06-2014, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
bluechick bluechick is offline

Default Friday the 13th!

On Sun, 15 Jun 2014 16:36:47 +1000, Fran Farmer
wrote:

On 15/06/2014 7:28 AM, bluechick wrote:

(recipe snipped)

(It's a tasty dish, wonderful when using fresh stuff from the garden.
I keep meaning to try it with a pork tenderloin instead of chicken.)

Oooooh! That does sound lovely. But a questions...

What part of the chook is a chicken cutlet?

It's a cut I never buy because it's easy to make it without paying a
butcher to slice a chicken breast in half. Basically, take a boneless
chicken breast and cut it in half lengthwise into two thin pieces. Or,
you can pound a boneless breast until it's very thin but I think
slicing it is easier and it's easier to cook, imo.

I should have put that in my additions to the recipe since I never buy
"cutlets". Sorry for the confusion.