Old 16-06-2014, 02:59 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Blueberries

On 16/06/2014 2:43 AM, Steve Peek wrote:
On Sunday, June 15, 2014 2:37:58 AM UTC-4, Fran Farmer wrote:
Does anyone here grow blueberries? If so, what sort of conditions do

they like please?

I've got about 700 plants including 2 species and 11 different varieties.

I assume that is a commercial planting?

(snip)
There is lots of information online. Look at state university websites (NC, VA, GA, OR) for information. NC State U has a very good one.

I'm feeling quite proud of myself as I managed to figure out what all of
those abbreviations for those States meant as I did my googling. That
may not seem much to you but it's an achievement for a furriner.

And those Unis have lots of great information! Thank you - printed out
and about to be put in my garden folder.

Hope this helps,

It did, thank you Steve - good reading for me for this overcast, cold,
winter's day by my fire.