Old 15-06-2014, 11:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Darkside Darkside is offline

Default Evening at RBG Kew

In article , Chris Hogg
writes
On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 11:39:42 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Went to one of the "Friends" open Thursday evenings at RBG Kew last
Thursday, took some photos from the Pagoda which we climbed, all 253
steps....we even got a certificate to prove it.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhob...7644755047390/

Impressive views. I looked up more details of the pagoda, as I thought
it was closed to the public, but I see they do now open it
occasionally. See
http://www.kew.org/visit-kew-gardens...actions/pagoda

That's good, it's a remarkable structure for its date.
--
Sue ]