Old 16-06-2014, 02:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default Trivia: Slug Pellets

In article ,
says...
There does seem to be a really heavy infestation this year. I use
organic pellets, but there are still plenty of survivors.

I've had awful problems this tear, eating everything as it
germinates or gets palnted out.

Bought some "Slug Rod" pellets, they claimed the sligs would
eat them and crawl away to die!. Well they (or something else)
certainly eat them (daily), but I've not seen any slimy
trails/bodies!

I've still some old blue pellets around that I'll try again.

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales