Old 17-06-2014, 03:46 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default wild winds

Fran Farmer wrote:
You might find these useful:
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...Elowerback.htm
and also
http://www.nevdgp.org.au/info/murtag...racicspine.htm

thanks, i'm familiar with both of those in
various forms. i don't tend to exercise in
the summer as much as i need to stretch once
in a while to offset tired muscles from
gardening.

I've recommended these to a couple of USians I've met online and they've
said they worked well to relieve pain and enable comfortable movements
again. My husband and I both use these exercises when we need to do so
and found them helpful.

yes, when i had a middle back trouble many
years ago similar back exercises helped a
great deal to relieve the problem. after
months of trouble and pain, once i started
exercises it moderated the pain enough that
i could start sleeping again within just a
few weeks.

songbird