Old 26-04-2003, 12:26 PM
David P

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

In article ,
says...
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:09:34 -0000, David P
wrote:

In article ,

says...
On Wed, 11 Dec 2002 19:41:57 -0000, David P
Any connection to the rhyme:
Flee Fly Floe Flumb I smell the blood of a Danish man?
vbg

Self evidently now, you just made it:-) The direct template of
this new expression would of course be King Lear,

My mind was drifting to Hamlet

Floe, how the muske-cod smells!

Indeed. One wonders if the smell was as strong in 1996 when UK had in
1996 a farm income peak, the
highest in 20 years. The Times could see what would come after, so why
couldn't the farmers.

and you never did answer my direct questions did you?

But let us not dance that dance again. My wits are not nimble enough to
avoid treading on the toes of your meanderings.
--
David
Visit