Old 17-06-2014, 02:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default Trivia: Slug Pellets

On Saturday, June 7, 2014 9:29:36 AM UTC+1, Judith in England wrote:
I just wondered if anyone has managed to sprinkle slug pellets such that they

are "six to eight inches apart"?

There must be a hell of a lot of slug pellets "wasted" - given at least my

I wish some of my neighbours would read those instructions.
There's one guy who practically mulches his borders with them and to make matters worse his wife spreads ant powder millimetres thick along the bottom of their house wall.

Rod