Old 17-06-2014, 06:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter & Jeanne Peter & Jeanne is offline

Default Homebrew glyphosate gel?

"Tim Watts" wrote in message

Ah. Interesting. How strong would you say you mixed it relative to a
standard spray-on mix? My bottle is probably several times more
concentrated than the average garden centre stuff and I'm sure if I used it
neat it would burn the leaf off before getting all systemic on the weed's
ass

Well - I get it in concentrated (oil type viscosity) 5L containers (£
40c ). Most is diluted 80/40-1 for general surface spraying but for spot
use - I dilute it just enough
to give it increased penetration factor say 4-1 - does for those pesty ash
saplings etc just fine (:-)
You must apply it to a fresh cut to get maximum effect though.

Regards
Pete