Old 17-06-2014, 08:38 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Img-1101-Down the road

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:22:00 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

It is the spill from the lake that I live on and yes for the most part
spring fed. There are artesian wells in and around the lake that pretty
much keeps it at the level it is suppose to be. Too much they pull a board
too little they put it back. Our drinking water here at the house is
artesian and I have seen water run constantly for the past 12 years around
the lake. This little area has always fascinated me as the water runs there
year round and never stops.

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:40:43 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Is that a spring fed waterway?

Thanks, I thought it could be from a natural run. Good for you and
yours.