Old 18-06-2014, 04:08 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
bluechick bluechick is offline

Default wild winds

On Tue, 17 Jun 2014 11:04:00 -0500, George Shirley
wrote:

Some years ago my daughter, seeing me rub my back from stoop picking,
bought me an Ames Garden Buddy. It is a little plastic wagon for hauling
and the handle folds down into a nice seat. I put it alongside the
raised beds (used to just put it between the rows in the in ground
garden) and scoot it along with my feet while I pick, pull weeds, or
just generally mess with the garden. Really helps with a bad back. I
have also seen one that is basically a tractor seat on four wheels,
haven't tried that one.

My husband has something similar and loves it. He scoots all over the
place. Ran over my foot with that thing too!

The Garden Buddy lives on the back porch close to the garden. May have
to get one for my Lady Wife as she keeps swiping mine.

George, who picked a peck of peppers yesterday and today.

You and songbird have been busier than the rest of us put together.