Old 18-06-2014, 08:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default OT spatula

"David Hill" wrote

Spider wrote:
David Hill wrote:
The old spatula I've used for years when frying has at last given up the
ghost.
Trying to find a new one on line all I could find was a picture on
Google with the caption "Antique cooking implement"
Makes me feel old.
David @ a warm and bright side of Swansea Bay
PS I don't like the "plastic things.

There are a number of good bamboo spatulas on the market and I suggest
you have a look. They are very strong and also wash well in a
dishwasher, which some of the older thinish wood ones didn't. I use
them all the time now.

My old one was a very thin metal one, and I do mean thin.

That sounds more like a Palette Knife.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.