Old 26-04-2003, 12:26 PM
Oz

Default Greed driving plant science

writes

If there is the strong posibility that the pig organ might carry viruses
that are going to jump the species barrier and infect the human race,

1) People have been living with pigs for millennia.
2) Those doing the work are well aware of the potential problems and
taking the required precautions.

and
in exchange I can get a few months of the worse quality of life, what do
you think I can do for my kids? Don't forget, we all die. Learn to live
with that!

Don;t be a prat.
So, like, you refuse vaccines made from animals, I don;t think so.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.