Old 20-06-2014, 10:41 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default One that did not freeze , White Amaryllis - DSC_0501a.jpg

On Thu, 19 Jun 2014 21:50:23 -0500, "Stinkweed"
wrote:

Very pretty but where are you that it would freeze?

"joevan" wrote in message
.. .

I had all my collection of them in a back area which I have used many
times over the years. It was an extra cold winter at time here and I
did not check on them often enough her in Phila. Pa. I may have to
remove all plants next year to do roof work so maybe it is a mixed
good.