Old 26-04-2003, 12:26 PM
Jim Webster

Default UK farm profitability to jun 2002

Tim Lamb wrote in message
news
In article , Jim Webster
writes
But let us not dance that dance again. My wits are not nimble

enough
avoid treading on the toes of your meanderings.

You shouldn't worry about that. Just speak your mind.

looks like you are not going to get an answer

The unspeakable in pursuit of the un-catchable?

We have avoided the 'tis, 'tisn't stage of the discussion and there

were
a few moments of hope that our businesses could be re-structured

without
advisory cost:-)

Anyway, you weren't holding him properly.

nah, he kilfiled me a long time ago I think
--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

regards
--
Tim Lamb