Old 22-06-2014, 04:29 AM posted to rec.gardens
josephkk josephkk is offline

Default Green potatoes

On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 19:18:20 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 06/14/2014 06:53 PM, josephkk wrote:
Todd, log what you eat for a week and post it.

Hi Joesphkk,

That would be a major undertaking. I will if
you are hurt (T2 Diabetes) and you think it would
help you. Basically I consume between 30 and 60
grams of carbohydrates a day.

I also keep a list of the traditional medicines (Herbs)
I use and the double blinds, etc. to back them up,
if you need those.

I can also give you links to great Paleo cooking
groups. (I make my first successful Mousakka
from a posting two weeks ago.)

And I can also send you the Paleo food pyramid, so you
can see the types of food I eat.

I do not suffer that myself but have friends that do. My problem is
pulmonary fibrosis.

The cooking and food information would be nice anyway.

TIA

?-)