Old 22-06-2014, 05:02 AM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Green potatoes

On 06/21/2014 08:52 PM, josephkk wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jun 2014 23:46:49 -0700, Todd wrote:

If we ever get a Whole Food or similar down here I will
get more adventurous!

I don't know if you have seen my other rantings, but I
think that people don't like produce because it tastes
like scat (polite Todd Speak for "crap"). They need to
try some home grown or local grown. I have to discipline
myself to stop eating the stuff!

Well i have the luxury of peach trees in my own back yard, plus a couple
planters with garlic, hot peppers and bell peppers. Tree ripened peaches
spoiled me, i can't buy store beaches any more.

?-)

Hi Josephkk,

When I was stationed in George, my wife and I use to
buy peaches from the road side stands. I know from
where you speak. Store bought peaches are really
gross.

Cool. 17 grams of carbs for a large peach.
http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/...-juices/1990/2

I could cut it in half and share the other half with my wife.

Hmmmm. I could ever mash it up, cook it in a ton of
butter and make a topping for my coconut pancakes.
Maybe mix it with a mashed apricot. It is all
about "carbohydrate rationing".

My stinking garlic from this year has yet to pop up.
Have three from last year going strong though.

-T