Old 23-06-2014, 02:15 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Pointy Cucumbers

In article
" writes:
What is causing this?

When I have asked in previous years, the most likely answer was
incomplete pollination. Inconsistent watering was another suggestion.

My cucumbers just started blooming, but I transplanted some of my
extra zinnias to the vegetable garden this weekend. That should
help increase the pollinator traffic.

--
In Dr. Johnson's famous dictionary patriotism is defined as the
last resort of the scoundrel. With all due respect to an enlightened