Old 23-06-2014, 05:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Mulching Mowers

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 12:32:17 +0000, David.WE.Roberts wrote:

It is a while since I looked at this but I think you have to be prepared
to cut the lawn very regularly to be able to chop the grass down fine
enough to mulch in.

My neighbour bought a Jonsered mulching mower this year, (ride on), in
particular because it's low and easy to climb on and off when you're
having trouble with the legs. He only gets around about once a week - 10
days, but it looks good. I had thought you'd have to go much more
frequently.

Didn't reply earlier as this his is a dearer machine than the OP is
looking for.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy