Old 23-06-2014, 08:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] brunnian@gmail.com is offline

Default Mulching Mowers

On Monday, June 23, 2014 9:15:08 AM UTC+1, wrote:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a mulching mower given the following

Don't buy a John Deere. I paid £700 for one that has never been any good..

I'm not allowed a mulching mower 'cos the dogs will tread the clippings into the house. I have to collect my cuttings. They rot down eventually. Other people round by 'ere pay the council £35 to have a green wheely bin emptied every couple of weeks in the summer. You cn put the clippings in them.