Old 23-06-2014, 07:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Stinkweed[_3_] Stinkweed[_3_] is offline

Default Img-1213-Story

When we moved here about 12 years ago, this stump was down by the lake dead
and my husband wanted to take it out. I wouldn't let him as the center was
getting soft so I went to work on it and hollowed it out enough to put a
flower in it and I have used it for all these years as a flower pot. It has
rotted out a great deal over the years and I think a good kick would take it
down. There is now a hole in the side and the last 2 years birds have
nested in it so I have had to be careful of too much watering.

Attached Thumbnails
Img-1213-Story-dscn1213.jpg