Old 23-06-2014, 09:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Steve Peek[_2_] Steve Peek[_2_] is offline

Default wild winds

On Monday, June 23, 2014 12:18:06 PM UTC-4, songbird wrote:
Steve Peek wrote:

songbird wrote:

...about the towel and the hat trick...

Good idea, I'm a "redneck" every summer.

i figured you'd be blue by now with

all those berries. how's the season going

this year?

songbird

They're running a bit late this year. I've only picked a couple of gallons so far. Darn groundhog has eaten most of my beans and started on the sweet potatoes. Lettuce, spinach and peas are done, starting seeds for the fall crops. Looks like the garlic is ready to come out and the onions won't be far behind.
Steve