Old 25-06-2014, 07:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Woodworm Woodworm is offline

Default Effective bird scarers

On 2014-06-25 08:51:52 +0000, David Hill said:

On 24/06/2014 22:14, Woodworm wrote:
Scenario:

Snipped

Have a look at
http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/?ie=UTF8&k...4eckwlgz c_bb

Or have a look at the other 'sock' this person uses when forgetting to
change the address he or she is posting from!! Yet another pest
trying to stir up urg. Perhaps we should develop a troll spray! ;-)

This particular "sock" is actually asking a serious question - but yet
again, you have taken it upon yourself to be judge, jury and executioner for
no particular reason.

As for "troll spray" I'm afraid all your bullshit won't work and as for
being a garden centre owner - you know about as much about the subject as a
dead carrot!