Old 26-06-2014, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default plant ids please

On 25/06/2014 22:38, Spider wrote:
On 25/06/2014 13:24, stuart noble wrote:
On 25/06/2014 12:43, Spider wrote:
On 25/06/2014 12:21, stuart noble wrote:
Anyone any idea what these are? Unless they're suitable for a small and
shady front garden I think they might have to go. Thanks for any advice

http://tinypic.com/r/2lml8k1/8

For whatever reason, I can get Tinypic with ads, but not your pictures.

I can never remember the precise format for Tinypic on here, but this
might work

http://i57.tinypic.com/2lml8k1.jpg

Thanks for that, Stuart, I can see them now.
One looks as if it might be Pieris, an acid-loving evergreen.
The other *could* be Deutzia or a number of things, esp since I've never
known Deutzia to seed around .. or produce viable seed at all.

Wait and see what they do, then perhaps take more pics.

Thanks Spider. A stay of execution for both then!