Old 26-06-2014, 01:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Judith in England Judith in England is offline

Default radishes

On Thu, 26 Jun 2014 04:41:07 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

why do my radishes only grow leaves, no radishes?

Interesting question which I myself have been wondering about.

The foliage is great - but the radishes have not really swelled out much at
all.

I have mine in a raised bed next to some leeks. I have been feeding the leaks
with seaweed extract and I am guessing that this is good for the radish leaves
- but not so beneficial for the roots.

Do other people normally feed their radishes in anyway?