Old 26-06-2014, 03:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT web site question

I am about to add a video clip to my web site of the recent Gardeners world
clip, I already have an older clip on there, both work fine on my computer -
But! I now have an Android tablet and I thought I would check it wasn't to
big a file for that, only to discover that both clips old and new cause the
tablet to go crazy opening hundreds of blank web pages. I don't want to be
annoying a lot of phone and tablet users (no one has ever said anything) I
am presuming I need to publish the video clips in a different format but
which one? and how best to go about it?

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs