Old 27-06-2014, 01:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Odd kind of clover invading my lawn...

On 27/06/14 12:47, Stephen Wolstenholme wrote:

I agree with you. Trefoil and many other lawn components look better
than just plain grass. My house had a manicured lawn when I first
bought the property. I hated it until it reverted to a real lawn.

Steve

+1. I like daisies, buttercups and clover and random other things -
especially when they pop up to flower once in a while.

I do not like the big flat broadleafed weeds though - I spot blast those
with Verdona selective spray which seems to dispatch them without doing
much damage to the things I do like.