Old 28-06-2014, 06:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Driftwood Garden, East Sussex

On 28/06/2014 13:45, Martin wrote:
On Sat, 28 Jun 2014 12:11:20 +0100, Spider wrote:

On 28/06/2014 00:44, David Hill wrote:
On 27/06/2014 22:23, Spider wrote:
On 27/06/2014 15:00, David Hill wrote:
On 27/06/2014 14:24, Spider wrote:
And I was pleased to give a postcode because I thought it would help
David (and his Satnav) find exactly where it was, just in case he
wished
to visit.

Satnav !!!!!!!
Wash your mouth out.

Yup. Just finished a pint of tea.

I'm a map person.
Preferably OS maps which I read like a book.

Yes, I like mysteries, too! ;~)

You get them from cheap maps and more often from on line route planners

Too right! You're talking to someone who, when asked "how far is it to
the next turn off?", answered "Half an inch" !! Well, I didn't know if
it was 3 or 5 inches to the mile because the map have been folded to a
show a specific area, so I gave the only measurement I could. That's my
excuse and I'm glued to it.

your life is hanging by a thread.

Fangs for that, Martin!

--