Old 29-06-2014, 09:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Roger Tonkin[_2_] Roger Tonkin[_2_] is offline

Default I think they got it wrong

In article ,
says...

The Met Office are buggers for predicting howling rain a week in
advance, then changing their mind at the last minute.

They seem to change their minds 2 or 3 times a day!

We had a church strawberry tea this afternoon, and I looked at
the forecast yeaterday, it started off as rain all afternoon at
9.00am, dry all afternoon at 3.00pm, intermittant showers at
9.00pm, and showers this morning at 9.00am!

In the event is was dry and mostly sunny all afternoon! (And
plenty of strawberries were eaten)

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales