Old 29-06-2014, 11:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Deep coloured lavender

"sacha" wrote

Turn out the pots time! But I'm envious of the description of lotv 'running
about'! I got so paranoid about not succeeding with it that I asked someone
else to plant it for me. Still no success. My former mil had it in tons in
her garden in Jersey - I couldn't grow it at all - she gave me some of the
pink one long before anyone had it for sale. It never reappeared for me.
The friend who has it all over the gravel lives about 10 minutes away from
us. I'm almost resigned to the fact that I'm never going to be able to
grow one of my favourite flowers.

Don't worry, I can't grow Lily of the Valley either, tried two or three
times and it just disappears. My Gran had lots of it covering her garden but
it won't grow for me.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.