Old 30-06-2014, 12:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike[_2_] Muddymike[_2_] is offline

Default How to get rid of a rabbit?

"Muddymike" wrote in message
news:V8udnaBbWZ5nDzfOnZ2dnUVZ7v0AAAAA@brightview. com...

Any advise on getting rid of a rabbit? The bloody thing has destroyed most
of my roses!

Mike

May be a silly question but how do you know its rabbits. The reason I ask
is that I posted a thread about problems I am having with roses this year.
I assumed it was due to the bed being rather wet but I am now wondering if
it could be rabbits - we are inundated with them at the moment.

Jeanne

I know because I have seen the bloody thing chew through a stem then proceed
to eat the leaves, leaving most of the stem lying on the soil. I was on the
telephone at the time watching through the lounge window so couldn't scream
abuse. I don't suppose the rabbit understand abuse but it sometimes makes me
feel better...

Mike