Old 30-06-2014, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default OT web site question

On Sun, 29 Jun 2014 23:32:30 +0200, Martin wrote:

I need help. I followed instructions printed in two magazines on how to
obtain and install the final version of Flash made for android. It's
interesting that there were two different final versions depending on
the magazine. It worked for a couple of minutes and has not worked
since. I get messages that I need to update the version I installed. Fat
chance :-)

Sorry, I can't be of much practical assistance. And since it was hacking
I doubt she even remembers how she did it... She said "I installed an
archived version and deleted a bunch of SW, it was a PITA."

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy