Old 04-07-2014, 09:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] Stephen Wolstenholme[_5_] is offline

Default Success at last!

On Thu, 3 Jul 2014 23:16:28 +0100, Sacha
wrote:

We did an evening tour of the garden and walking up the nursery path,
Raymond glanced at the Liriodendron tulipifera he planted about 20
years ago, maybe more and let out a yell. For the first time ever, it's
flowered! We counted about a dozen blooms on it. It's only waited until
it's around 35' tall! Do they usually take so long to flower?

Mum planted a tulip tree in my previous garden about 30 years ago. It
flowered once when it got to about 10' high. It was about 20' high
when I moved house but has not flowered again.

Steve

--
Neural Network Software http://www.npsnn.com
EasyNN-plus More than just a neural network http://www.easynn.com