Old 04-07-2014, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Tomato Leaf Curl

"Bertie Doe" wrote

First time problem with leaf curl. I have 3 varieties in the g/house.
Gardeners Delight, Roma and Sungold.

I also have 3 cucumber plants. All 6 plants are directly into soil.
Cucumbers are well ahead and I've cropped a dozen fruit. Lots of fruit on
tomatoes but not yet ripened.

The problem lies with the Roma. All the leaves are curling inwards. Any
help with diagnosis would be great. As yet, I'm not sure if it will effect
ripening.

Last year, the soil which now has tomatoes, previously had cucumbers. Don't
know why I swapped them round ..... hope it's not a factor.

Thinking back to when we used to grow Roma (before the blight was so bad!)
they did curl their leaves more than others.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.