Old 05-07-2014, 04:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
josephkk josephkk is offline

Default Green potatoes

On Thu, 03 Jul 2014 11:41:16 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 06/28/2014 01:41 PM, josephkk wrote:
On Sat, 21 Jun 2014 20:57:27 -0700, Todd wrote:

On 06/21/2014 08:29 PM, josephkk wrote:
The cooking and food information would be nice anyway.

Exactly what are you looking for?

Places to find all kinds of healing food and cooking information.

Hi Josephkk,

I really only know about T2 Diabetes, because I have it. Here
is what I did to get my numbers down and to get drug free
(YIPEE!):

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/forum7.html
http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-paleo-recipes/
http://www.diabetes-warrior.net/a-me...endly-recipes/

Specific stuff you have that may help with milk fat allergies.

Have you tried Goat's milk? The fat strands are shorter and
easier to digest. Plus, Goat's milk is missing some of
the allergens in Cow's milk. Here is a reference (warning, has
so many pictures of cute goats it may cause brain damage):

http://wizzley.com/goat-milk-vs-cow-...-is-healthier/

Snip for length.

Thabks for the links, i will study them for a while. Especially all the
recipes.

?-)