Old 07-07-2014, 04:14 PM
Louise89 Louise89 is offline
Registered User

Unhappy Help!? Baby oak tree & rose bushes.. clueless

Hi, i hope i am posting this in the right place, this is my first ever post.

I have some bushes that someone started to cut down for me.. (i am now left with a huge pile of sharp, thorny garden waste which im attempting to get rid of one green bin at a time...)

My problem is i have a 3 year old daughter and now am left with 2 rose bushes, three other bushes (no idea!) and what im told is a very small oak tree (about 2ft high, its like a little bush with oak leaves).

Theyve all been cut back as far as my rubbish gardening equipment would allow, but now im left with them like that thanks to my friends help.. what can i do? Theyre literallly no leaves/flowers just sharp or thorny branches!

Am i literally going to have to dig them out one by one to the root? Today i applied some bush killer (similar to round ups bush killer i think) but ive no idea how long ill wait, or if ill still need to dig them all up?

Any suggestions or help would be most appreciated, i am a totaly newbie to having a garden and really just want a little garden with some easy flowers and a veg patch eventually when this is dealt with.

Thanks in advance!
Louise x