Old 07-07-2014, 04:46 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Drew Lawson[_2_] Drew Lawson[_2_] is offline

Default Squash stem root rot

In article
"Terry Coombs" writes:

And my tomatoes have aphids . Ain't life grand ?

I'm generally lucky with aphids. I guess I have enough bug eaters
around. However my tomatoes have leaf spot, and it took me at least
a week longer than it should have to realize that. I'm hoping that
they get enough new growth to make up for the doomed leaves.

--
Drew Lawson
"Please understand that we are considerably less interested