Old 09-07-2014, 11:37 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default Rabbit!

On 07/09/2014 10:54 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Two things: Do not buy from Walmart, which cruelly exploits is worker.

Hi Higgs,

"Cruelly exploit". You are kidding? No one is forcing them
to work there. They are not slaves. This is just mud slinging
because they are a non-union shop. Lots of places pay crappy
wages. If they are a union shop, you don't hear about it.
No one is forcing anyone to work those places either.

Next: Do not cruelly spike rabbitg's food with hot sauce.

Kill it quickly, fence it out, but do not torture it.
HB

You are kidding again? No?

The wabbit will only take a quick taste and it will come
right back out. Kind of like me and Kale. YUK! The thought
of it!

The bunny will be just fine. There is a difference between
"aversion" and "torture". Tasting and rejecting food is part of
wabbits normal everyday life.

What did you think I was going to do? Hold the poor little dear
down, pry its mouth open, and pour cheap-asses hot sauce
down his throat?

And if you were kidding, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

-T