Old 10-07-2014, 10:31 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default It's Official

wrote:
This is the worst gardening year I have ever had. The peppers have
been a disaster since I started them in January, the voles were a
huge problem early on, it stayed cold forever and then it instantly
got hot ruining the cabbage and broccoli. As of today the cucumbers
are all yellow and there are no more flowers and the squash has
borers. Guess it is going to be an expensive winter.
MJ

Aw , man , I'm so sorry to hear that . We're having a banner year here .
Had a few setbacks , but also had great advice from here and a couple of
local gardeners .

--
Snag