Old 11-07-2014, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
news news is offline

Default Oh dear! Oh dear! Oh dear!

On 10/07/2014 21:43, David Hill wrote:

You are so wrong Mike.

How do I count the ways?

But buying online is a simple procedure that almost always works well -
and on the odd occasion where there is a problem with the goods, the
companies work hard to fix it. Failure is much more visible to other
customers with online shopping so I think companies will work much
harder to sort out grievances than the high street equivalent.

I've been buying online for many years and have only ever had an
unsolved problem with one company - coincidentally gardening related -
and that was Ideal World's gardening offshoot. Needless to say, I
haven't done business with them again.

--
regards
Andy