Old 11-07-2014, 01:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Just too late

In article ,
David Hill wrote:
On 11/07/2014 13:14, Tomin Dotsson wrote:
we left the goosegogs for just another day to sweeten up in the sunshine and
lost
half the crop overnight to birds then we did the same with the redcurrants
with
the same result time to invest in some fruit cages perhaps

Or pick a day earlier and let them finish ripening indoors

Statistical error: inadmissable stopping rule.

There is a rule for timing toast,
You never have to guess;
Just wait until it starts to smoke,
Then twenty seconds less.