Old 11-07-2014, 11:21 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default Rabbit!

On Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:37:22 PM UTC-7, Todd wrote:
On 07/09/2014 10:54 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Two things: Do not buy from Walmart, which cruelly exploits is worker.

Hi Higgs,

"Cruelly exploit". You are kidding? No one is forcing them

to work there. They are not slaves. This is just mud slinging

because they are a non-union shop. Lots of places pay crappy

wages. If they are a union shop, you don't hear about it.

No one is forcing anyone to work those places either.

You don't know anything about Walmart's history with its workers. There's is ample material available, including books by writers who worked there - openly under their own names -- and reported the conditions.

You also don't know anything about the poverty in the areas where Walmart chooses to locate, where there are literally no other job options available.

I wish for you some day to be in the position of these exploited people. Let's see how arrogant you will be then!

HB

Next: Do not cruelly spike rabbitg's food with hot sauce.

Kill it quickly, fence it out, but do not torture it.

HB

You are kidding again? No?

The wabbit will only take a quick taste and it will come

right back out. Kind of like me and Kale. YUK! The thought

of it!

The bunny will be just fine. There is a difference between

"aversion" and "torture". Tasting and rejecting food is part of

wabbits normal everyday life.

What did you think I was going to do? Hold the poor little dear

down, pry its mouth open, and pour cheap-asses hot sauce

down his throat?

And if you were kidding, I fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

-T