Old 11-07-2014, 11:56 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Ecnerwal Ecnerwal is offline

Default It's Official

All but one pea plant were chewed off by a critter just about as they
were flowering. Most of the garden is run to weeds due to time. Garlic
is OK, Raspberries probably will be, blueberries might if the critters
don't get them all, cherries all vanished off the trees while on
vacation for a week or so, and I just (today) planted some potatoes
after finding that someone had left a bag of withered but sprouting
viably seed potatoes at work - might get some little potatoes late off
those, I suppose. Grapes will probably rot or get raccooned, but neither
has happened yet. Creeping towards a more bush-based garden, for sure. I
only have to plant those once, and I still get to marvel at how the odds
stack up against me getting food off them.

;-)