Old 12-07-2014, 12:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Frank Frank is offline

Default Rabbit!

On 7/11/2014 10:28 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Friday, July 11, 2014 4:56:45 PM UTC-7, Frank wrote:
On 7/11/2014 7:37 PM, Todd wrote:

On 07/11/2014 03:21 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

You don't know anything about Walmart's history with its workers.

There's is ample material available, including books by writers who

worked there - openly under their own names -- and reported the

conditions.

You also don't know anything about the poverty in the areas where

Walmart chooses to locate, where there are literally no other job

options available.

I wish for you some day to be in the position of these exploited

people. Let's see how arrogant you will be then!

As I said, lots of others pay crappy wages. Walmart catches

this kind of slur as they are non-union. No one forces anyone

to work there. Whether you like it or not, Walmart employees

and all they other folks working low pay jobs are exchanging

in a voluntary exchange of good and services between consenting

parties. You are missing the "consent" part. And I have to

give these people their due. They could be sucking off the

public tit instead of working for a living.

HB never misses an opportunity to throw in his leftist politics.

Now we learn that paying workers a decent wage rather than exploiting people who have no alternative is "leftist politics".

You learn something new every day!

What's NOT new is that some people think they are better than their fellows.
Almost makes you wish there was some being Up There handing out justice.

HB

HB

Right, God made me better than most and I took advantage of it. It was
not my fault.