Old 12-07-2014, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default hydrogen peroxide / oxygenation

Particularly this wet year, I've been having a lot of trouble with wet
roots, bad root growth and shabby seedlings failing to thrive.

I've started experimenting with hydrogen peroxide, bought from a
"growshop" at 35% strength and used ~ 3 ml/12 l as per the instructions
for oxygenation. Too early to tell if this is having an effect, but I
was wondering if anyone else has used hydrogen peroxide for watering; it
seems a standard technique in hydroponics anyway.

Dull, wet and cold weather, ugh.

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy