Old 13-07-2014, 06:42 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Lucky fruit Chenopodium Strawberry

On 2014-07-11 21:16:28 +0000, David Hill said:

Got seed of this from China
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...pseec60bcc.jpg

when the seed came up I did wonder what I had but potted it into 3 inch
pots then neglected it other than to water it.
(Sacha, I gave you a pot with a few seedlings)
in the last couple of weeks the fruit/seed have developed remarkably.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psb83cfaa4.jpg

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...psa10acca5.jpg

The flavour of the ripe fruit is interesting, worth growing again with
more care.
David @ a dry side of Swansea bay

I'll check that with Ray, David. The prop house is probably its home at
present!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com