Old 13-07-2014, 07:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default USA politics and culture wars

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 8:24:21 AM UTC-7, David E. Ross wrote:
On 7/13/2014 8:09 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 12:14:41 AM UTC-7, David Hare-Scott wrote:

Please let it go you two. You are just shouting past each other. It is of

absolutely no interest and quite OT.

Couldn't agree more, which is why I just sent an "over & out" post on another of the threads that Todd has been monopolizing with enormously long posts on one of his theories.

HB

Almost a month ago, I added Todd to my filters on this newsgroup, to

mark all of his messages as deleted.

Yes, there was definitely an agenda there from the get-go. At first people tried to be polite, but...

I would if I could, but I'm still stuck with "now we own the world" Google.
I did d/l Thunderbird, but can't make it work, so as soon as my techie neighbor gets back...!!!

HB