Old 13-07-2014, 10:45 PM posted to rec.gardens
Todd[_2_] Todd[_2_] is offline

Default USA politics and culture wars

On 07/13/2014 11:08 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Almost a month ago, I added Todd to my filters on this newsgroup, to

mark all of his messages as deleted.

Yes, there was definitely an agenda there from the get-go. At first people tried to be polite, but...

I would if I could, but I'm still stuck with "now we own the world" Google.
I did d/l Thunderbird, but can't make it work, so as soon as my techie neighbor gets back...!!!

HB

You two do realize I have only "responded" to your political/religious
agendas. I have never actually started one on my own. Higgs can't
resist throwing his stuff into the midst of any conversation.

And I do realize that folks with other view points "offend" you.