Old 14-07-2014, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens
Fran Farmer Fran Farmer is offline

Default Rabbit!

On 13/07/2014 3:21 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:
On Saturday, July 12, 2014 8:07:28 PM UTC-7, Fran Farmer wrote:

It is very painful to have lived through better times and see one's beloved country losing its soul.

I know exactly what you mean. You can at least take comfort in knowing
that at least the residents of your country can manage to elect a
President who seems like a decent human being. Sad tough about all the
vitriolic comments that are sent his way - no doubt due to him dusky
skin colour and the red colour of the necks of those who make such
comments.

You should see the creep we have heading up our country at the moment,
and none of his hangers on seem to be any better. I never used to feel
ashamed of my country but increasingly that is how I am feeling.