Old 14-07-2014, 03:22 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default USA politics and culture wars

Todd wrote:
On 07/13/2014 11:08 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Almost a month ago, I added Todd to my filters on this newsgroup, to

mark all of his messages as deleted.

Yes, there was definitely an agenda there from the get-go. At first
people tried to be polite, but... I would if I could, but I'm still stuck
with "now we own the world"
Google. I did d/l Thunderbird, but can't make it work, so as soon as my
techie neighbor gets back...!!! HB

You two do realize I have only "responded" to your political/religious
agendas. I have never actually started one on my own. Higgs can't
resist throwing his stuff into the midst of any conversation.

And I do realize that folks with other view points "offend" you.

--

You and Higgs are both responsible for this thread drift into politics,
neither of you can resist the temptation, please both get off of it and

David

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - A better world requires a
daily struggle against those who would mislead us.