Old 14-07-2014, 01:02 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Let it be Let it be is offline

Default Effective bird scarers - Update

Chris Hogg wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2014 22:22:55 +0100, "Woodworm"
wrote:

Found an effective answer to the problem - mouse poison in the bird
feed!

Now I've got to find a way to keep the carcasses out of the way of
the cats.

Good evening.

I don't believe you. You're trolling, just to get people angry with
you!

Factual really - my initial post was actually a genuine enquiry, but for
some reason Ayatollah Sacha put out a Fatwah on my post and that was the end
of that!

As for 'trolling', I do unto others as they do to me.

Have a nice day.